COVID-19 protocols for events
COVID-19 Protection Framework for events and gatherings
For the most up-to-date information on events and gatherings under the Governments COVID-19 plan visit covid19.govt.nz
As at 13 September 2022 New Zealand is no longer under the traffic light response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- There are no capacity limits for outdoor gatherings.
- There are no requirements for attendees, volunteers, suppliers or contractors to wear face masks.
Healthy habits help protect you and others from catching or spreading COVID-19. Examples include:
- stay home if you are sick
- wash or sanitise your hands
- physically distance from people you do not know, if you can safely do so.